Douglas County DUI Criminal Defense Attorneys
The Best Defense for Douglas County DUI Cases
Following a Douglas County DUI arrest, you will likely be reeling from your recent run-in with the law while also dealing with feelings of fear and stress regarding what you should do to prepare for the upcoming DUI legal process if charges are filed against you.
While these times can be extremely difficult, it’s essential that when you’re arrested for DUI, you realize that you don’t have to fight these serious charges alone.
Skilled Douglas County DUI defense lawyers at The Law Firm of Jeremy Rosenthal are here to:
- Protect your driving privileges in the DMV hearing, which must be requested within days of the arrest (in order to prevent an automatic license suspension)
- Fiercely defend your rights in the criminal proceedings in court
- Build you the strongest possible defense case
- Work tirelessly to minimize the possibility of conviction, get the charges against your reduced or, when possible, get the charges against you dismissed entirely
For years, our trusted Douglas County DUI defense lawyers have been successfully defending a variety of DUI charges, including, but not limited to, those that have involved:
- First-time or multiple DUIs
- Misdemeanor and felony DUIs
- DUIs filed against underage individuals (younger than 21 years old)
- DUIs filed against those with a commercial driver’s license
- DUIs filed against military professionals
- DUIs filed against those who are currently on probation or parole
- DUIs involving drug-related charges, such as distribution, possession or trafficking
- DUIs filed against those with a criminal record, including those who have previous DUI convictions
- DUIs associated with other criminal charges, such as manslaughter, illegal weapons possession, hit-and-run, etc.
When it comes to aggressively defending your legal rights, our Douglas County DUI lawyers will work relentlessly to build a formidable defense case. Some of the ways in which we do so include:
- Meticulously analyzing police reports for any possible inconsistencies or illegalities, including failing to read you your Miranda rights, illegally searching your property, illegally collecting evidence, etc.
- Re-questioning all witnesses associated with the case to check for possible inconsistencies or false statements.
- Carefully reviewing the results of blood alcohol and Breathalyzer tests to see if they were properly administered and if the results were appropriately analyzed.
- Securing expert witnesses, when necessary, to testify on your behalf.
For a free initial consult, as well as expert legal advice regarding how to proceed with your case, call the accomplished Douglas County DUI defense lawyers at The Law Firm of Jeremy Rosenthal at 303-573-0543 or contact us online. “We’ll Take Care of It.”
The Law Firm of Jeremy Rosenthal is also a Douglas County criminal defense firm for cases involving marijuana, traffic accidents and offenses, drugs and DUID.
Denver DUI and Criminal Defense Attorney, Jeremy Rosenthal aggressively defends DUI cases, medical marijuana related legal issues, and criminal defense cases. The Law Firm of Jeremy Rosenthal - Denver, Colo